Wednesday, October 5, 2011

She Has Three Arms

If you have read "There's a bigANTin the toilet" then you are familiar with little Autumn. She is so cute.

Her mother posted on facebook this conversation:

Autumn: "mommy can u pray for everything in the whole world,"

Mom: "yes autumn,"

Autumn: "mommy can you pray for Jesus to give us 3 arms so we can do three things at a time,"

Mom: "No you can do that,"

Autumn: "no mommy serouse that way we can do 3 things at once!"


I responded with...


"Tell Autumn Uncie Carl woke up late last night and began praying for the whole world, started with our church, then area churches, then New England churches, then churches throughout the U.S., then Missionaries and pastors throughout the world. Was praying for the many souls they were trying to reach too. The devil was pestering me so I wanted to hit him where it hurts. :) Tell her she has three arms... the two she can see... and prayer... that's the arm of the Lord."


I prayed for many by name, others by geography, I was thinking of Jesus' prayer in John 17 "Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; " I pleaded and begged our LORD for help in this battle we are waging.  It seems the enemy has turned up the heat.


I'm praying for you!


"He must increase, WE must decrease!"





Will you join us in prayer for N.E., for pastors,
for our other seed planters and those who water,
and for souls to be saved in New England.

Pray for God's bountiful increase here!

No comments:

Post a Comment