Saturday, October 14, 2017

That was then - This is now

The old classic starts out with, "It was the best of times. It was the worst of time." And that is really all that I can remember. That and the title. And I have to say that everything in this blog perhaps could start out with that same sentiment, "It was the best of times. It was the worst of times." And anyone that was with us during those times can certainly relate and second that. Although some would simply say one or the other. It was the best of times. Or it was the worst of time. Not both.

But I like to think that our best years are ahead. Often you hear someone say, "Those were the best years of my life." but they speak as though they don't have a whole lot of living left to do. If you have said that I don't mean to pick, shoot I probably have said it myself.

But now --- I have a new direction. I will be diligent. I am determined. --- And I will until.

I hope you'll follow along. I may continue here with a new theme and tagline OR I may start a new blog altogether. If you get an email saying I have posted --- I am sorry that you signed up for updates and there have not been any for a long long time. I am back. A lot has changed. God's grace has changed me in some pretty amazing ways.

So to help others and to honor Him I will be sharing all that we have learned and are still learning. I hope you'll follow along. And -- If you do get an email from this post let me know somehow. Facebook message. Comment here. Message me on LinkedIn. Twitter. Instagram. SnapChat. Let me know --- I would love to hear from you.

I would like to pick up where we left off.

Until then. He must increase -- We must decrease.

Kind regards,

Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment